Setup Business in UAE Blog

Can one sponsor their family if they’re being relocated in Dubai?

To relocate in the UAE and to be able to sponsor family, one needs a residence visa. Your firm needs to have a trade license and a local partner/sponsor to be able to sponsor you. Otherwise you can obtain a multiple entry visa but will not be able to sponsor your family.

FAQs | 👁 591 | Posted October 21, 2018 | Share on Facebook | Twitter | Google+

| Modified: October 21, 2018 | Author: