Setup Business in UAE Call/WhatsApp +971 (58) 583 1243

How do I have my sponsorship exchanged starting with one boss then onto the next?

Your restricted work contract must have officially lapsed or you probably performed somewhere around one year of administration under a boundless work contract. As your present support is required to issue a No Objection Certificate (NOC), they should have no protests to the exchange or their conditions probably been met preceding the issuance of such authentication. Regardless, this is normally examined by your present and imminent managers. The NOC is required for the exchange of your Labor Card and both must be recorded with the Department of Labor. What's more, you can just exchange sponsorship under a similar work classification. This just means your new business must be for a similar position, e.g. Bookkeeper to Accountant, Manager to Manager.

FAQs | 👁 916 | Posted October 21, 2018 | Share on Facebook | Twitter | Google+

| Modified: October 21, 2018 | Author: