Which payroll services do you guys use/swear by?

I have a small production company with 2 employees. Currently looking between gusto and Qb online. are there any other option in the $25/month range?

| 👁 552 | Posted November 24, 2018 | Share on Facebook | Twitter | Google+

dyefiberartist 2 months ago

I only have two employees but I use Gusto and have been extremely happy with it.

mindpool_tech 2 months ago

Mindpool technologies can help you to perform all your payroll process, we have an experience of more than 7 years and serving our many clients. Please visit our website https://www.mindpooltech.com/third_party_payroll_services/ OR write me at sachin@mindpooltech.com

AnimacyHierarchy 2 months ago

I started with QBO payroll but switched to Gusto. The extra cost is worth is worth it, IMHO. They have great customer service and helped once I needed to start offering benefits. The employees love it, too, since they can make changes to their payroll settings without going through me. It also lets them review prior payrolls if they have questions or need to file taxes.

ikingofeverything 2 months ago

Gusto . Good support.

GraeterMcMuffin 2 months ago

Gusto! It's been fantastic for my 10 employees.

iambored1234 2 months ago

I use Square Payroll. We already use the Square POS, so we just integrated further into their eco-system. Employees clock-in and out on the same POS app that is running and I import the timecards with ease versus have to manually enter everything like in the days before Square expanded payroll to my state. Active employee is what appealed to me most though. As a restaurant, I always seem to have lots of employees who come and go and Square only charges me for those who were active that month. It's $25 a month I believe plus $5 per active employee.

manofsea 2 months ago

Paychecks.com A friend who side job is small company accounting loves by them.

Philmang333 2 months ago

Im also wondering this as well.

Mrhaapakangas 2 months ago

Do they deduct health insurance and file taxes for you?

outsidepr 2 months ago

I use Wells Fargo Payroll. I initially started using it -- my first-ever payroll system -- because they have my business account and it seemed the easiest way to go. But tbh, they're amazing. Very happy with the ease of use and support

BobClanRoberts 2 months ago

I use onpay.com, which works fairly well. It's about that price point.