Setup Business in UAE Call/WhatsApp +971 (58) 583 1243

Which structure or frame will I decide for my organization?

If you need to expand your current business into the UAE, you don't need to experience the issues of setting up a FZE, FZC or seaward organization. You should simply open a branch office. Outside branches must have an administration specialist, who must be a UAE national. In the event that the operator is an organization, it must be claimed completely by a UAE national.

FAQs | 👁 749 | Posted October 21, 2018 | Share on Facebook | Twitter | Google+

| Modified: October 21, 2018 | Author: