Setup Business in UAE Blog

Which structure or shape will I choose for my association?

in the unlikely event that you have to grow your present business in to the UAE, you don't need to feel the issues of setting up a FZE, Offshore or FZC association. You should simply open up a branch office. Outside branches ought to have an organization administrator, who should be a UAE national. If the administrator is an affiliation, it must be had altogether by a UAE national.

FAQs | 👁 895 | Posted October 21, 2018 | Share on Facebook | Twitter | Google+

| Modified: October 21, 2018 | Author: